Because some of the visitors to our Web site are children, we take care to make certain that our content is appropriate for kids of all ages. We do not ask our visitors to disclose more information than is necessary for them to participate in a particular activity and this Web site does not allow any user, whether a child, teenager, or adult, to post publicly any personally identifiable information.
Like most web sites, this Site gathers traffic patterns, site usage information and other aggregated data in order to evaluate our visitors’ preferences and the effectiveness of this Site. This aggregate usage data does not identify you individually. In addition, you may be prompted to enter information to open an account or make on-line purchases which may hold personal information such as your name, mobile/cell phone number, mailing address and/or credit card information. We may share anonymous, aggregated statistics about visitors to this Site with third-parties, and we may allow third-parties to collect aggregate data through this Site and/or supplier sites accessible from or though this Site. We may derive information or draw inferences about you based on other types of personal data we collect, such as your location based on your IP address or your interests based on your browsing behavior related to our product offering.
B. How the Information We Collect is Used The information collected may be combined with other information collected about you and is used and disclosed in a number of ways by us, to help us better understand and serve our customers, including without limitation the following:
- To provide you with, or otherwise respond to your requests for, information and/or services, including but not limited to e-newsletters, marketing programs, forward-to-a-friend or other options in our marketing programs.
- To enhance our customers’ experiences at our Locations and on this Site.
- To analyze customer behaviors and trends.
- To conduct research and analysis and to otherwise measure the effectiveness of our online and offline marketing efforts and to develop products, services, and marketing programs.
- To coordinate program activities and communications with other marketing programs conducted by us.
- Create and manage your account;
- Offer and provide products and services to you;
- Respond to and communicate with you about your requests, questions and comments;
- Manage your application for employment and contact you in connection with potential employment opportunities;
- Process claims we receive in connection with our products and services;
- Operate, evaluate and improve our business (including developing new products and services; managing our communications; determining the effectiveness of our sales, marketing and advertising; analyzing and enhancing our products, services and Web Sites; and performing accounting, auditing, billing, reconciliation and collection activities);
- Perform data analyses and other processing (including market and consumer research, trend analysis, financial analysis, anonymization, encryption and tokenization of personal information); Protect against, identify and prevent fraud and other criminal activity, claims and other liabilities;
- IP address or other unique identifier (“Device Identifier”) for any computer, mobile phone, tablet or other device (any of which are referred to herein as a “Device”) used to access the Web site. A Device Identifier is a number that is automatically assigned to your Device, and our servers identify your Device by its Device Identifier. Some mobile service providers may also provide us or our third party service providers with information regarding the physical location of the Device used to access Web Site. We may use Device Identifier information for a variety of purposes, including enhancing or otherwise improving the Web site and our products and services. Device Identifier information is generally non-identifying, but if we associate it with you as a specific and identifiable person, we treat it as personal information; and
- Comply with and enforce applicable legal requirements, relevant industry standards and our policies. In addition, we may use information collected online through cookies, web beacons and other automated means for purposes such as (i) customizing our users’ visits to our Web Sites, (ii) delivering content (including advertising) tailored to our users’ interests and the manner in which our users browse our Web Sites, (iii) marketing, (iv) demographic research and (v) managing our business. We may supplement data we collect through automated means with information about your location (such as your zip code) to provide you with content that may be of interest to you. We also use this information to help diagnose technical and service problems, administer our Web Sites, identify users of our Web Sites, and gather demographic information about our users. We use clickstream data to determine how much time users spend on web pages of our Web Sites, how users navigate through our Web Sites, and how we may tailor our Web Sites to better meet the needs of our users. We may use third-party web analytics services on our Web Sites, such as those of Google Analytics. The analytics providers that administer these services use technologies such as cookies, web server logs and web beacons to help us analyze how visitors use the Web Sites. The information collected through these means (including IP address) is disclosed to these analytics providers, who use the information to evaluate use of the Web Sites. To learn more about Google Analytics and how to opt out, please visit here. We may combine information we collect from you with information we receive from third parties and use it for the purposes described in this Privacy Notice. We also may use the information we obtain about you in other ways for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection.
- We do not sell or otherwise share personal information about you, except as described in this Privacy Notice. When you post a comment on our Web Sites, third party social network services or blogs, we may publish your name and/or user ID thereon with your comment. We share personal information with third parties who perform services on our behalf based on our instructions. These third parties are not authorized by us to use or disclose the information except as necessary to perform services on our behalf or comply with legal requirements. We also may share the personal information we obtain with our affiliates, franchisees and joint marketing partners. We also may disclose information about you (i) if we are required to do so by law, regulation or legal process (such as a court order or subpoena), (ii) in response to requests by government agencies, such as law enforcement authorities, (iii) when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity, (iii) while negotiating or in connection with a change in corporate control such as a merger, sale or restructuring or (iv) in connection with your consent to sharing.
C. Purchase of Products and Services When making a purchase on our Website, you will be asked to provide your name, e-mail address, credit card information, and billing address. We use this information to process your order and, if applicable, to ship your order to you or your designated recipient. Your personal information is also used to contact you if necessary, during our processing of the online transaction and to send you LLT’s periodic newsletters containing information about special events and promotions at LLT.
D. Comment Inquiries Our Web site contains a link to provide us with comments about your experience LLT. This section of the Web site asks for your name, telephone number, and e-mail address. We use this information to contact you for a follow-up conversation about your experience at LLT.
G. Children’s Privacy We do not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen (13) years. This Site is directed to persons who are at least thirteen (13) years of age. If a parent or guardian is made aware that a child under the age of 13 has provided us with personally identifiable information through any point of contact, we ask to be contacted at the below address or email address and we will delete the information about the child referenced from our files. H. Sharing of Personal Information as Required by Law We will disclose your personal information if we believe in good faith that we are required to do so by law, such as if we receive a court order or subpoena demanding the information. We will also disclose personal information to law enforcement officials if we believe our disclosure of the personal information will help protect your safety or security, the safety or security of your property, or the safety or security of our employees, our property or this Web site.
I. Security of Your Personal Information Main Event requires that its suppliers take appropriate steps to keep your personal information confidential. Although we can’t guarantee that there will never be a security problem, we have in place appropriate security measures to carefully guard against the loss or misuse of the information collected. Notwithstanding the aforementioned protections, Relic Card makes no representations, warranties or conditions or any kind, express or implied, with respect thereto.
J. Privacy Rights All users may manage their data as follows:
- Email Subscriptions. You can always unsubscribe from our commercial or promotional emails by clicking unsubscribe in those messages.
- Text Messages. You can opt out of receiving commercial or promotional text messages by texting the word STOP in response to a text from Main Event from the mobile device receiving the messages.
- Push Notifications. You can opt out of receiving push notifications through your device settings.
- Location Information. You can prevent your device from sharing location information through your device’s system settings.
- Cookie Tracking. You can modify your cookie settings on your browser, but if you delete or choose not to accept our cookies, you may be missing out on certain features of the Web site.
L. How To Contact Us To contact us regarding the use of your personal information or your child’s personal information, please e-mail us at email@example.com. If you would like further information regarding your legal rights under applicable law or would like to exercise any of them, please contact us here or at 970-663-9999.